A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join an award - winning firm based in Coventry as they require support to their Commercial Property team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Head of the Commercial Property department and another Lawyer. The ideal candidate should have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Assisting the head of department and another lawyer with their caseloads on a daily basis.
- Making relevant Land Registry enquiries such as OS1 and Bankruptcy searches.
- Drafting and preparing Stamp Duty forms.
- Dealing with pre‐completion and post completion requisitions .
- Taking telephone calls and queries.
- Deal with day to day administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and document producing.
- At least 2 years’ experience within Commercial Property or similar essential.
- Experience using HM Land Registry portal essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and work well within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and promptly.
- Must have good attention detail.
- Be organised and enthusiastic.
Job type: Full Time