Our well established client are looking for a Sales Executive to join their small friendly team. They pride themselves on the level of service they deliver to their clients in the UK and Europe. You will be responsible for sourcing new business leads as well as working with their existing customer base, working with the team to help grow the business and its client base. Our client is looking for someone who wants to develop in their role, with potential to become a Sales Manager further down the line. This is a technical sales role so experience from a technical background would be beneficial.
Sales Executive - The role:
- Working with existing and sourcing new clients
- Developing leads and managing your own pipeline of activities
- Visiting clients in UK and Europe
- Provide up to date and detailed reports and forecasts.
- Working from a CRM database
- Potential to include managing a small team.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar B2B sales role. Machinery sales industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- Passionate, driven, and able to work both independently and part of a team.
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator.
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships.