My client, based in Castle Donington, are a successful family run business who are experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
I am able to consider full-time or part-time candidates for this role.
Marketing Executive - The Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will play a key role in the whole Marketing function for the business, increasing brand awareness and business development.
Key tasks will include:
- Ongoing website updates and maintenance including product updates, blogs, news articles, landing pages and Webshop management.
- SEO and Advertising
- Database Management
- Eshots/ Emarketing campaigns
- General design working including flyers, email templates etc.
- Assisting with Lean Generation
- Internal communications including newsletters and brand management.
- Product development in partnership with the Sales team.
Marketing Executive – The Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar role, covering both digital and print marketing.
- We are looking for an individual who can work effectively with the sales team to increase business.
- You will be a strong copywriter with experience of emarketing campaigns, SEO and basic website management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing professional to take the next step in their career and make a positive contribution to an already successful team.