Our client based in Castle Donington are looking for an experienced, motivated and tenacious marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join this busy team. You will be a Marketing generalist who will be responsible for a wide range of duties, and be pivotal to the growth of the company.
Reporting to the Directors, and with an expectation that the successful person will grow within the business, you will work closely with the Marketing Director to implement the marketing strategy, creating measurable marketing plans and goals
Marketing Executive -Duties include:
- You will be responsible for assisting in the planning, development and execution of on/ offline marketing campaigns. Coordinating with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure all requirements of every campaign is met.
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties. Provide reports to the senior management detailing the success of each campaign
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Ensure fresh and SEO ready content is updated to the website regularly with industry news, hints and tips
Marketing Executive – The Candidate
- Experience in a similar Marketing role with a strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words.
- You will be able to evidence experience of running successful marketing campaigns
- You will possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience of PPC, SEO and Email Marketing is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
- Good time management skills, highly organised individual who can juggle multiple tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems