The successful candidate will have a view to be offered a Training contract, making this a fantastic long term opportunity.
We are looking to recruit a professional paralegal to join our clients team in Castle Donington, Derbyshire. You will be joining a small central team to provide support on legal matters and general administration.
Our client are extremely flexible on candidates experience but you will ideally be studying towards your LLB or LPC qualification.
- Preparing bundles for court and counsel
- Drafting legal documentation
- Corresponding with clients through the use of email and telephone calls.
- Taking initial instructions and messages from clients
- Opening, closing and managing existing files.
- Preparing new client packs.
- Completing general administration and ad hoc duties as required.
Competencies you will have:
- Professional and positive attitude
- Can self manage
- Highly organised
- Can work to own initiative
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft packages
Please contact Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.