My Client is known as a disruptive innovator in the legal services market. They’ve grown rapidly as a business since their inception in 2001 and are now a half a billion turnover business. They are on a mission to make legal and business services more accessible and affordable to UK consumers. Join their movement to democratise law.
Our UK subsidiary consists of several business units focused on company formation, SME engagement and SME product development and consumer legal services.
They are creating a community of wonderful employees to fulfil our business mission to support SME customers in the UK. From conception and design, to developing and ensuring continued engagement, They are there every step of the way. Priding themselves on creative, cutting-edge solutions.
Their UK Headquarters is situated right by London’s bustling tech and startup hub, Old Street Roundabout. With other UK offices north of London, in Wakefield and Leicester. Their US head office is in Los Angeles, plus they have a large campus in Austin, Texas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate individual to join our conveyancing team. We offer a fantastic progression scheme which includes training sponsorship opportunities, i.e. LPC, Training Contracts, CILEX and CLC. We pride ourselves on the fact we promote our employees from within. Therefore, if you are an experienced conveyancer and looking to work for a successful company within a dedicated team, this is the position for you!
We're a fast growing, flat-structured, tight-knit team always looking for the right people to join us. We consider positive workplace culture an integral part of our success as a company and take pride in our people. Not only do we host regular social events, but we make an effort to get to know each other and figure out how to make our office the best place to work, for everyone.
- Deal with a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and Newbuild.*
- Proactively manage Client Related Case Handling tasks, handling a varied caseload and efficient handling of client work to maximise benefits to the Firm.
- Provide support to the Team Leader, Managers and Head of the Department and assisting with overseeing, supervising and developing the skills of the Team.
- Monitor and review capacity and liaise with Team Leader where appropriate.
- Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care.
In return you will be provided with training sponsorship opportunities, i.e. LPC, Training Contracts, CILEX and CLC.
* Please note not all case handlers will be expected to deal with caseload of shared ownership and newbuild. Experience case handlers will be given the opportunity to deal with shared ownership and newbuild cases on one or specialist terms.
What you need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Conveyancing process with preferred experience.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to ensure work carried to set processes and procedures of the business.
- A proactive, hardworking, dedicated approach to all work tasks.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask workload accordingly.
- Drive to succeed and learn.
No matter what your role or position is, you’ll have a space to voice your opinion. Thier flat-structured approach cultivates creative meetings and brainstorming sessions, plus we encourage ideas-sharing through digital platforms such as Slack.
If you’d like to join our team, here’s what we’ll offer you:
- Private health insurance
- Generous annual leave – 27 days + 8 days bank holidays!
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme (tax-free bike that you can pay off as you work)
- Discounted legal services
- Regular social events
Does this opportunity sound like you? If so, please apply today with an up-to-date copy of your CV and a covering letter for a chance to be considered to join my clients UK team.