We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate individual to join our clients rapidly expanding conveyancing team. They offer a fantastic progression scheme which includes training sponsorship opportunities, i.e. LPC, Training Contracts, CILEX and CLC. They pride themselves on the fact that they promote employees from within. Therefore, if you are an experienced conveyancer and looking to work for a successful company within a dedicated team, this is the position for you!
They are a fast growing, flat-structured, tight-knit team always looking for the right people to join their team, and consider a positive workplace culture an integral part of their success as a company and take pride in their people.
· Deal with a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and Newbuild.*
· Proactively manage Client Related Case Handling tasks, handling a varied caseload and efficient handling of client work to maximise benefits to the Firm.
· Provide support to the Team Leader, Managers and Head of the Department and assisting with overseeing, supervising and developing the skills of the Team.
· Monitor and review capacity and liaise with Team Leader where appropriate.
· Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care.
In return you will be provided with training sponsorship opportunities, i.e. LPC, Training Contracts, CILEX and CLC.
* Please note not all case handlers will be expected to deal with caseload of shared ownership and newbuild. Experienced case handlers will be given the opportunity to deal with shared ownership and newbuild cases in one of their specialist terms.
What you need:
· Extensive knowledge of the Conveyancing process with preferred experience.
· Ability to build strong and effective relationships.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
· Ability to ensure work carried to set processes and procedures of the business.
· A proactive, hardworking, dedicated approach to all work tasks.
· The ability to prioritise and multitask workload accordingly.
· Drive to succeed and learn.
Our clients flat-structured approach cultivates creative meetings and brainstorming sessions, plus they encourage idea-sharing through digital platforms such as Slack.
If you’d like to join our clients busy team, here’s what they will offer you:
Salary is completely dependant on experience.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Alexandra Goodberry, Legal recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.