We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Cashier to provide general accounts support to a team of legal professionals on behalf of a recognised firm based in Castle Donington. This is a part time role and will require someone to work across 2 or 3 days per week.
- Processing electronic payment
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts.
- Office & Client Banking.
- Control and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Office & Client Cheque posting & processing.
- Record account transactions.
- Allocation & posting of searches.
- Dealing with general accounts related queries and issues.
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts.
- General admin, scanning & filing.
- Other accounts duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Solid experience in a legal accounts team dealing with varied jobs.
- Able to work under pressure at times and as part of a large team.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information or simply apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit www.kirklandassociates.co.uk