My client, based in Castle Donington, are market leaders in their field.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor to join their Software Support team on a permanent basis.
This is a varied, challenging and complex role which will suit an inquisitive, tenacious and thorough individual.
Duties will include:
- ·Daily contact with the rest of the team. Good communications are essential.
- ·Log and investigate tickets and provide first/second line services.
- ·Ensure client’s expectations are set appropriately and are responded to within the agreed SLAs.
- ·Ensure ticket priorities are completed in accordance with the requirements of the client and prevent client escalation.
- ·Report progress of significant problems to the Team Leader.
- ·Use problem solving skills to identify solutions and communicate them to customers competently. This may require negotiation skills to obtain mutually agreeable solution.
- ·Influence and advise customers on the system.
- ·Be a self-starter and work independently or as part of a team.
- ·Investigate, identify, implement and test software issues and changes requested by the customer.
- ·Highlight possible internal improvements both with the processes we follow and with the software we support.
- ·Effectively analyse situations and work with other teams in a professional manner to ensure the very best level of service for our clients.
- ·Be confident in your decisions and be able to learn quickly from mistakes.
- ·Identify and control the tasks allocated to you in order to meet specified time scales. Ownership of your own workload is essential.
- ·Remain positive and constructive in times of pressure and collaborate for a best case conclusion for all parties.
Technical Customer Service Advisor – The Candidate
- ·Whilst experience in software support is not essential, we are looking for a candidate who is technically minded and can learn quickly.
- ·You will have fantastic customer service and problem solving skills.
- ·The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind-set and understand and have experience in the operational workings of a Warehouse environment.
- ·Experience in complex software support would be advantageous as would experience writing SQL to a competent level.
- ·Experience of mapping customer requirements to existing or new functionality along with experience of creating specifications to define the existing or new functionality would also be beneficial.