Our Castle Donington based client are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join their team. Our client offer an excellent working environment and opportunities to progress within their growing and successful business. You will be the first person they have recruited externally to manage their warehouse, overseeing a team of 20.
Monday - Friday 7am-5pm.
Warehouse Manager - The Role:
- Managing the day to day running of the warehouse.
- Ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined roles and objectives and that they are trained, developed and motivated to achieve the required standards of performance.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective planning and budgeting performance of the branch.
- Project management
Warehouse Manager - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- FLT license
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- People management skills
- IT literate