Monday - Friday 7am-5pm.
- Managing the day to day running of the warehouse.
- Manage and maintain stock levels, stock control and reports.
- Integration with the Warehouse Management System.
- Liaising with transport companies, couriers and customers.
- Ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined roles and objectives and that they are trained, developed and motivated to achieve the required standards of performance.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective planning and budgeting performance of the branch.
- Responsibility for health & safety compliance.
- Driving quality improvements.
- Experience in a similar role
- FLT license
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- People management skills
- IT literate
- Verbal and written communication
- Logical reasoning