Our Castle Donington based client are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. Our client offer an excellent working environment within their growing and successful business. You will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of purchasing, supply chain and stock management with a key emphasis on forecasting skills .
Supply Chain Manager - The Role:
- Establish and implement robust supply chain and purchasing procedures
- Develop and implement effective supplier KPI’s to evaluate and manage performance
- Ensure all product strategies are managed effectively
- Implementation and development of departmental systems and procedures including forecasting, ordering, sales analysis, stock levels and accuracy, returns processing, pricing and margin maintenance
- Development of reporting and analysis tools for Directors (inc. supplier spend)
- Liaise with International agents on factory performance metrics
- Create Product performance reports to the Commercial Director
- Maintain replenishment between 2 warehouses
Supply Chain Manager - The Candidate:
- Strong end to end supply chain management experience including procurement, planning and material management
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with commercial outlook
- Extremely organised.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure