Our Castle Donington based client are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join their team. Our client offer an excellent working environment and opportunities to progress within their growing and successful business. You would be responsible for establishing processes to deliver a long term quality assurance vision, formalising quality policies & procedures, and establish performance metrics for the department.
Quality Manager – The Role:
· Develop company Quality Assurance policies and procedures
· Working in conjunction with Sourcing to monitor all production outcomes by vendor, including test and sample products according to company policies
· Implement and manage all product audit procedures and QC inspections
· Manage all nonconforming product issues through to an agreed corrective action plan with relevant vendor
· Prepare a weekly list of existing or possible out-of-tolerance items for senior management; devise an action plan from this list for follow-up by senior management
· Oversee new product development from a position technical performance and specification conformity
· Work with all outside third-party labs in implementing company procedures for sample submission and data retrieval, including internal preliminary samples as well as finished product samples
· Make sure all invoices related to quality assurance are properly approved and submitted
· Investigating and setting standards for vendor based quality management
· Provide customer facing technical information and instructions
· Responsible for all packaging control and improvement
Quality Manager – The Candidate:
· To be successful for this role you will need to have strong Quality control and systems management
· Energy, enthusiasm and drive to deliver results.
· Strong analysis and decision making ability.
· Driven by the love of product and customer.
· Understands and owns the customer journey.
· Organised and analytical
· Excellent commercial awareness.