Our Castle Donington based client are currently seeking a Senior Administrator to join their friendly team. The role is varied with opportunity to progress for the right person. It is a background admin role so won’t suit someone who prefers to be front of house/ customer service.
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Senior Administrator – The role:
- To assist in projects such as product changeovers, ensuring communication is made to relevant personnel in terms of stock rotation, new codes etc.
- To ensure any tasks given to the team by management is completed in a timely manner and progress is communicated to management regularly.
- To present figures and analysis to management.
- To ensure work is saved in a location which can be accessed by all admin staff and managers and is formatted ready for printing.
- To ensure all prices are accurate and up to date and distributed to the correct people
- To keep the system accurate and up to date
- To assist in Monthly/ Quarterly/ Year End tasks
- To help resolve queries sent over from purchase ledger
- To keep the computer manual updated with the latest information and distribute accordingly.
Senior Administrator – The Candidate:
Takes pride in their work and has a high level of attention to detail.
Takes ownership of and responsibility for the work they produce.
Ideally 5 years previous admin experience.
Has a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel which is heavily used by the team.
Is presentable with a friendly & positive nature.
The ability to re-prioritise when required