We currently have an exciting new position for Scheduler to join our global client, who are market leaders within their field. This role will be Working in a fast-paced service department you will be the first point of contact for customers calling in to the service team and be responsible for dealing with their queries in a professional and efficient manner
Scheduler – The Role
- Responding to incoming service desk calls
- Updating of the company bespoke operating systems
- Planning and scheduling of engineers for maintenance visits, and service calls
- Monitoring Parts orders
- Day to day communication with engineers and customers, working closely with service managers
- Review and coordinate of all completed service engineering paperwork
- Day to day service administration and support
Scheduler – The Candidate
- Will have experience within administration and scheduling.
- Will be well organised and a logical thinker.
- Good communication skills both written and verbally.
- Flexible and willing to undertake further tasks as and when required.
- Be resilient
- Have a geographical awareness of the UK
- Customer service Skills
- A professional and efficient telephone manner