An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen within our Client’s Sales Department. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service candidate who has a can-do attitude and a real team player
Sales Office Administrator – The Role
- First point of contact for customers within the office, answering the phone and monitoring the emails.
- Provide support to the external sales team
- Process customer orders and liaise internally with departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Assisting customers with enquiries/complaints, using product and process knowledge to progress to resolution.
- Update CRM system with accurate information
- Working on numerous orders at any one given time
Sales Office Administrator – The Candidate
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding Customer Service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage deadlines
- Meticulous approach to quality of work with very high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team