Our Castle Donington based client are seeking an Office Junior to join their friendly team in a modern office environment. This is an entry level role and would be a great opportunity for a school leaver who is looking to start a career in administration. A genuine willingness to learn and a good work ethic is essential. Previous office experience is not required as full training will be given.
Starting salary will be in line with National Minimum Wage.
Monday – Friday 8:30am- 5pm.
Office Junior – The Role
- To provide support to the department, assisting in critical data entry, producing reports and document presentation
- Checking and amending data in Excel
- Checking stationery stock levels
- Inbound / outbound telephone calls from colleagues and suppliers
- Use of a bespoke computer system as well as windows based programs
- Other basic administrative duties
- Once a day post run
- Providing refreshments for the rest of the team and visitors
- Ensuring printers are filled up with paper each day
- Filing / archiving
Office Junior – The Candidate:
- GCSE Maths and English – C’s and above.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- A good work ethic
- Good time keeping
- A flexible & organised approach to work
- Experience with Microsoft programs, particularly Excel