Our Castle Donington based client are seeking an Office Junior to join their friendly team in a modern environment. This is an entry level role and would be a great opportunity for a school leaver who is looking to start a career in administration or an individual with some admin experience already. A genuine willingness to learn and a good work ethic is essential. Previous office experience is not required as full training will be given.
Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
Please note candidates must be able to drive and have their own transport.
Office Junior – The Role:
- To provide administrative support to the department.
- Administration of delivery paperwork.
- Booking in stock on the computer system
- Assisting in critical data entry and producing reports
- Placing purchase orders with suppliers
- Checking and amending data in Excel
- Checking stationery stock levels
- Filing information accurately
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Postal runs
- Providing refreshments for the rest of the team and visitors
- Ensuring printers are filled each day
Office Junior – The Candidate:
- GCSE Maths and English – C’s and above.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- A good work ethic and eager to learn
- Good time keeping
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional and polite face to face and telephone manner
- Ability to ask the right questions