Our National client have a vacancy to join their busy and dynamic Customer Service team. You will deliver a proactive, friendly and professional service to their clients and customers. They offer a fun and friendly environment and a fantastic reward and recognition scheme.
Tuesday – Saturday.
(Tuesday to Friday 10:30am – 7pm, Saturday 9am-5pm)
Our client can offer full and part time opportunities. There may be flexibility to work from home after the training period.
Salary: 18k basic, OTE 21k.
Customer Service Administrator – The Role:
- Arranging, coordinating and managing appointment bookings with customers for the team via telephone and email.
- Ensuring all activities and processed accurately, quickly and in-line with instructions.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Working towards SLAs to make sure deadlines are met.
- Managing all customer communication and correspondence.
- Working closely with internal departments and assisting the office with administrative tasks.
- Building relationships with customers and colleagues.
Customer Service Administrator – The Candidate
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Positive and `can do` attitude
- Contributes to the team, focusing on the accomplishment of team goals
- Computer literate i.e. good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications