Our Castle Donington based client are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly team in a modern environment. Our client are very passionate about customer satisfaction which has led them to being highly successful and leaders in their field. You will provide quality customer service and accurate processing of orders and enquiries. They are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who has experience in a similar office-based role.
Monday – Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm.
Customer Service Administrator – The Role:
- Order Processing – accurately input customer orders, taking payments and invoicing.
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and via email, responding effectively and efficiently
- Serving customers at the trade counter; processing invoices and taking payment.
- Providing quotations for customers.
- Producing reports for internal departments.
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Updating company systems and records as required.
- Giving outstanding customer service and managing customer expectations.
Customer Service Administrator – The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hardworking, reliable and flexible attitude