Our Castle Donington based client are seeking administrators to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. They offer a fun and upbeat working environment. You will take responsibility for the diary management of surveyors, liaising with customers and using your initiative to manage their time efficiently and effectively. This position is an ongoing temporary role with possibility to go permanent. Candidates must be available to start immediately and be able to commit to work for at least 4 weeks.
Full time, Monday - Friday.
Customer Service Administrator - The Role:
- Arrange appointments for all cases received, liaising with numerous stakeholders to manage expectations effectively.
- Build good working relationships with your team of surveyors and maintain regular contact.
- Ensure that surveyors’ diaries are effectively booked in a logical geographic way and are at maximum capacity each day.
- Provide administrative support.
Customer Service Administrator - The Candidate:
- Able to work in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Organised and able to prioritise