Our Castle Donington client are seeking an Accounts/ Invoicing Assistant to join their busy and friendly team. You will provide accurate, timely & precise customer invoicing on behalf of the business. Ensuring all supporting documentation and associated administrative tasks are completed to an exceptionally high standard. Working closely with colleagues towards being a ‘first class’ accounts department.
Accounts/ Invoicing Assistant – The Role
- Managing and processing a high volume of sales orders and invoices each day.
- Daily processing of all proof of delivery documentation to generate invoices.
- Accurately checking all items and recording relevant invoice numbers for each POD received.
- Liaising with third party transport provider(s) to obtain missing proof of delivery documents
- Create Sales orders or Sales return orders in a timely and accurate way
- Provide copy documents (invoices/credits/PODS) internally and externally where requested.
- Ensure all revenue is invoiced each month in the correct period and be heavily involved with the accounts closing off process.
- Accurately Filing, sending electronically, scanning and archiving of all invoice related documentation for reference and audit purposes.
Accounts/ Invoicing Assistant – The Candidate
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Excellent accuracy & attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to juggle a busy workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Methodical and positive approach to your work
- Excellent T. Skills including Excel