Kirkland Associates are recruiting for an experienced Conveyancer on behalf of a leading conveyancing firm based in Castle Donington.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to build on their existing experience and work with a firm that concentrates on progression and long term careers.
You will be joining an extremely professional and established team environment.
Hours: 9am -5pm with half an hours lunch.
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner either on the telephone or face to face.
- Carrying out investigation of title
- Producing property reports
- Updating referrer websites.
- Dealing with files from start to finish.
- Completing registrations.
- Manage and prioritise case load
- Capable of dealing with sales, purchases, Remortgages, new-build work and all aspects of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Supporting other team members
- Outstanding influencer, communication & presentation skills
- High energy, self-motivated individuals with a positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacity and creative approach to achieving goals
- Well-presented and professional.
Excellent employee benefits are included such as:
- 35 days holiday
- Employee Pension
- Private health care
Please contact Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or apply to be considered for the position immediately.