We are currently working with a fantastic client in Burton who have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join their friendly office, they are looking for someone who has first class client care skills and has a professional manner to deal with clients face to face. The client is able to provide a stable and secure environment.
This is a Monday to Friday role, office hours.
You must have access to your own vehicle and a driving licence.
Receptionist- Main Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients over the phone, answering queries as appropriate and transferring to the correct department as necessary.
- Greeting clients when they enter the firm and show them to the correct meeting room
- Ensure the reception area is kept neat and tidy
- Inputting data onto the system and keeping databases up to date
- Conducting pre-covid risk assessments
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager on client feedback
Receptionist – The Candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident in using Microsoft Packages and CRM Systems
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Proactive approach to work
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
There is a salary on offer of £18-19k for this role
Please apply today or get in contact to find out more about this fantastic opportunity