We require an experienced Legal Secretary to join our clients Birmingham based office to support their successful Family team and to help deliver a great service to their clients.
This is a full time position working from 9am - 5pm with one hour to be taken during lunch.
Key duties will be:
- providing timely and effective support to members of the team
- accurately producing correspondence and documentation including the use of digital dictation.
- attending to clients in person and on the phone, taking messages and assisting where appropriate
- using a case management system to process and progress files
- opening and distributing the post
- managing file opening, closure and archiving
- producing bills and other financial administration
- managing diaries for the team, planning and organising meetings and making travel arrangements
- organising and maintaining departmental filing systems and document storage
- photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing, filing and other general administrative tasks
Skills and experience you will have:
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a legal secretarial role, ideally within a family team
- fast and accurate audio-typing skills
- confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally PowerPoint
- excellent oral and written communications skills
- excellent organisational skills, flexibility and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.