We are currently recruiting for a professional Conveyancing Executive on behalf of a Midlands firm to work closely with a Senior fee earner to help with plot sales including planning development, investment, construction, litigation and landlord and tenant matters.
The key duties include:
- checking help to buy documentation
- job sharing and running your own plot sales caseload
- working as part of a larger team and handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales process in the residential building sector
- maintaining close contact throughout the process with clients
- providing an excellent service to our in-house plot sales team and site agents
Skills and experience you will have:
- at least a year’s previous experience in a similar role or dealing with a domestic conveyancing caseload with minimum supervision
- a good understanding of residential development and or residential conveyancing
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, Legal recruitment consultant for further information, or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.