We are currently recruiting on behalf of a law firm based in the city centre of Birmingham as they require professional Receptionist support to provide an efficient front of house service. This role will include setting up and clearing meeting rooms, providing refreshments and setting up equipment.
Our client have been featured in the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for and encourage a healthy work life balance as they continually monitor and improve company benefits.
- Receiving incoming calls and passing on any relevant messages.
- Operating company switchboard system.
- Communicating with clients via email.
- Meeting a greeting visitors upon arrival.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms.
- Providing refreshments at meetings.
- Any ad hock administration duties as required.
The successful candidate must be:
- Extremely organised
- Able to show initiative
- Capable of working under pressure when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a team player and have a flexible and professional approach with a willingness to get involved with the office.
We are interested in hearing from enthusiastic candidates who are highly motivated and have the drive to deliver a quality service. Candidates must have experience of working on Reception, ideally within a professional services environment.
Please get in touch with Gemma Evans, legal recruitment consultant at further information or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.