My client are a successful financial services organisation who are going through an exciting period of expansion. They are seeking a full-time Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Acting as a first point of contact for all visitors you will provide professional and comprehensive front of house and hospitality support in their impressive city centre office.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a prestigious company who can offer good development for the right candidate.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Being the first point of contact for coordination of all meeting room bookings and requests
- Answering the telephone and directing calls to the appropriate person.
- Completing regular housekeeping checks throughout the Executive/Conference rooms ensuring they are managed to a high standard
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Organising and managing stationary supplies
- Organising refreshments and lunches
- Arranging couriers
- Managing and responding to e-mails
Receptionist – The Candidate:
- We are looking for a professional and well-presented candidate with excellent customer service skills.
- Previous Reception or Hospitality experience is required.
- You must have first class communication skills, be highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- You will be competent in using Microsoft Office and have the ability to demonstrate team-work
- Good Microsoft Office skills are required.