We are currently working with a long-standing law firm as they are looking to recruit an Assistant Legal Cashier to join their office based in Ashby on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm have built a desirable reputation with a modern approach ito provide bespoke legal services to individuals and businesses on a range of legal matters.
This will be a varied role handling the accounting and finance functions on a day to day basis, ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Processing electronic payments
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office & Client Banking
- Control and reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Office & Client Cheque posting & processing
- Record account transactions
- Allocation & posting of searches
- Dealing with general accounts related queries and issues
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General admin, scanning & filing
- Other accounts duties as required
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of a years experience in a similar role, ideally within a legal practice.
- Strong IT skills with previous experience of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to manage client relations;
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Gemma Evans, legal recruitment consultant at Kirkland Associates or simply click apply to be considered for the role immediately.
Kirkland Associates are committed to protecting your privacy. For further information about how we use your personal data, please visit http://kirklandassociates.co.uk/privacy-policy.