Are you seeking a long term, successful career in Financial Services? Our Ashby based client can offer you a great opportunity with long term progression opportunities.
They offer an intensive training programme in which you will obtain a qualification within the industry. You will be joining a friendly office team based in modern offices. Due to our clients location, and travel required for training, you must have access to your own vehicle.
Mon- Fri, 9am - 5pm.
Graduate Financial Services Administrator - The Role:
- Dealing with insurance related queries and advising customers over the phone and via email.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Insurance products.
- Once fully trained, you will be prospecting and managing your own pipeline of sales activity.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
Graduate Financial Services Administrator - The Candidate:
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill and care and diligence
- Possess good IT skills to use word documents and specific systems
- Customer service skills
- Happy working to targets