My Ashby based client have an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their sales team. You will provide administrative support to their German customer base and Sales teams and be responsible for ensuring customers’ sales orders are processed.
Monday - Friday office hours.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role:
- To provide administrative support to the Sales teams
- Taking messages from customers and ensuring they are passed on to the account handler.
- Ensuring the sales team are aware of any tasks carried out for their customers.
- Recognising new opportunities at existing accounts and developing them.
- Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone, fax or email and maintaining good customer contact.
- Providing written quotations and recording on to the system.
- Maintaining customer files in the office.
- Inputting and acknowledging customers orders and liaising with the production planning team regarding stock.
- To maintain control of all orders through to despatch stage by checking allocation release reports and invoicing orders.
Customer Service Advisor - The Candidate:
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German or French
- Good attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Experience in a similar role