Our Ashby based client have an exciting opportunity for a French Speaking Customer Service Executive to join their team. You will provide support to their French customer base and Sales team and be responsible for ensuring customers' sales orders are processed smoothly.
Please note candidates must be French native.
Monday - Friday office hours.
Customer Service Executive - The Role:
* Dealing with customer enquiries via phone and email, providing outstanding customer service.
* Building relationships with customers and maintaining good communication.
* Dealing with problems and complaints.
* Recognising new opportunities at existing accounts and developing them.
* To provide administrative support to the Sales teams.
* Providing written quotations and recording on to the system.
* Maintaining customer files.
* Inputting and acknowledging customers orders and liaising with the production planning team regarding stock.
* To maintain control of all orders through to despatch stage by checking allocation release reports and invoicing orders.
Customer Service Executive - The Candidate:
* Candidates must be French native.
* Fluent in both spoken and written English and French.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good computer skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Experience in a similar role.