Our client are leaders in their field and are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a full time permanent basis. You will assist with the general running of the team and help to co-ordinate activities.
Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm.
Customer Service Representative - The Role:
- Accepting, processing and Invoicing sales orders.
- Providing support to the credit control function, including contacting customers to progress payment and preparation for area credit meetings
- Liaising with the transport team and product team.
- Liaising with the external representatives on a day-to-day basis with regard to sales, samples, quotations and general market information.
- To keep accurate files and records within CRM system.
- Provide support to the Area Sales team and work to improve customer relations and systems in support of the business.
- Liaise with customers with regard to sales orders, deliveries and complaints.
- Chase existing business and lost business
- Enter all quotations, samples and market information into given systems and liaise with other members of the team, product managers, and the sales manager to follow these through to their ultimate conclusion.
Customer Service Representative - The Candidate:
- Customer service experience
- Professional telephone manor
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate, experience using CRM Systems is desirable.
- Team player