Are you seeking a long term, successful career in Financial Services? Our Ashby based client can offer you a great opportunity with long term progression opportunities.
They offer an intensive training programme in which you will obtain a qualification within the industry. You will be joining a friendly office team based in modern offices. Insurance experience is not required, the most important thing to our client is attitude and enthusiasm to work. Due to our clients location, and travel required for training, you must have access to your own vehicle.
Mon- Fri, 9am - 5pm.
Insurance Consultant - The Role:
- Dealing with insurance related queries and advising customers over the phone and via email.
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of Insurance products.
- Once fully trained, you will be prospecting and managing your own pipeline of sales activity.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
Insurance Consultant - The Candidate:
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill and care and diligence
- Possess good IT skills to use word documents and specific systems
- Customer service skills
- Happy working to targets