A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Client Services Team Leader to join our dynamic client based in Ashby. You will be responsible for delivering top level KPI’s to meet the demands of clients, taking responsibility for a number of projects within the project support team.
- Day to day leadership of 2 teams who support a number of business functions.
- The co-ordination, welfare and training of both teams ensuring strength in depth to cover absence
- To review and manage the performance of both teams in line with agreed KPI’s
- Providing updates on client projects, in line with specified deadlines and requirements
- Ensuring all project costs are captured, recorded and charged accordingly back to the client
- Drafting, producing and communicating monthly management reports
- Actively reviewing all systems and processes whilst observing LEAN and improving efficiency. This will involve writing specifications and liaising with IT to develop the systems
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the day to day functions and special projects
- Must hold a track record of managing external client pressures jointly with internal pressures and deadlines
- Be experienced in team leadership and people management (Essential)
- Have a strong background in either customer service, administration or support team roles (Essential)
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively to the team and a wider audience
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise own work and other people's when necessary, demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Have exceptional IT skills, including competent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to foster and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- A solution driven focus to challenges raised
- Have a number of years’ experience leading a similar sized team, ensuring that they are fully engaged and motivated (Desirable)
- Experience in project specific KPI’s
- Strong interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will be educated to A level as a minimum, with a degree in a relevant subject being desired but not essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a target driven, outgoing individual to shine and grow leading a strong, hard working and busy team.