Our Ashby based client are looking for a Production Administrator to join their Production office covering Maternity until Christmas. There may be opportunity for this to turn in to a permanent position.
19k - 21k depending on experience.
Production Administrator - The Role:
- To provide administration support to the Production Planning, Production, Warehouse, and Goods Inwards departments.
- To liaise with staff in Customer Service, Purchasing and Technical Support departments on a day to day bases regrading issues and shortages highlighted by production.
- To prepare and maintain KPI for Production & Warehouse departments
- Daily tasks for the Warehouse including receipts of purchased goods and liaise with purchasing regarding any paperwork issues
- To input holiday’s for Production and Warehouse staff onto the Time & Attendance system.
- To be aware of general production and technical constraints at all times.
- Liaise with Personnel department regarding Time & Attendance swipe cards and report any issues with the system to IT support company.
- To assist with maintaining and updating of training records for all Production and Warehouse staff.
- To ensure contractors and or visitors to site are correctly logged on to the systems, with visitors card is issued, and that they are booked out when leaving site.
Production Administrator - The Candidate:
- Experience in an administrative role in Production/ Manufacturing would be preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise.
- IT literate.