Our Ashby based client are looking for an Administrator to join their team. You will provide efficient administrative support to the Customer Service, Logistics and Order Fulfilment Teams.
Please note this is a temporary role with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Monday - Friday office hours.
Administrator - The Role:
- Support the team with administrative tasks relating to order date management.
- Support the team with administrative tasks relating to customer complaints.
- Support the team with administrative tasks relating to order processing.
- Support for the EU Logistics & Customs Compliance team with administrative tasks when needed.
- Support the team with general daily tasks , including preparing post, monthly archiving, freight forwarder online bookings, end of day invoicing reports.
- Adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- To be as flexible as possible and carry out any other duties within the department which may be required.
Administrator - The Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Numerate and literate to a minimum of GCSE grade C